11 July 2017: Dorjee Momo x Sally's Middle Name
Our first pop up was a success! We sold out in 24 hours, and accepted walk-ins during the run of service.
The menu included:
- Sichuan Eggplant Salad (chilled eggplant salad with pickled ginger, dragonfruit laboo kharpo, white scallion, sesame, mala oil)
- Yellow Nepali Laphing (noodle crepe roll with gluten sponge, raw garlic, red chili vinaigrette, green onion)
- Roadside Pickles (pink radish with green chili and lemon, carrot with coriander and dill, black grape with cinnamon and clove)
- Chicken ChuMok (chicken soup dumplings, watercress, black sesame, brown beech mushrooms, fry garlic, star anise oil)
- Lamb Momo (steamed lamb dumplings with Chef Dorjee's secret 21-ingredient chili dipping sauce)
- Kashmiri Kheer (coconut milk, saffron, pistachio, vanilla bean, cardamom troma)
- Goat Cheesecake (goat cheesecake, tsampa brown butter crust, honey glass, gem marigolds, chrysanthemum leaves)
Thank you to everyone who contributed their time and energy to make it happen!